Monday 14 October 2013

2nd seminar day 13.10


Morning started with pancakes, that was specially put on a menu because I mentioned on the prep meeting that, traditionally on Sunday mornings we eat pancakes in Estonia. :) I think this was a good surprise most of the participants.

After breakfast Marieke's re-group surprised us with Shark attack. I think Adrian and Gunvor were happy that at least for some minutes nobody was singing Fox song. :D


After giving a presentation about Rural Youth Europe me and Claire leaded a Fears and Expectations session. So there is quite many fears about blogging, lack of sleep and speaking English, but I think as the week will grow the fears will disappear.

After opening up to our fellow participants it was time to learn more about the countries and organisations that are presented here. I't was interesting to see different approaches to the task.  Especially I liked how Frederik and Emma were presenting Denmark, it was something it has never been used before. 


After lunch we gathered for our team building afternoon. Nick and he's team guided us trough several team building exercises. Despite of rain and cold wether everybody enjoyed the exercises and said that they felt like a team. 

International buffet - no comments needed :D



No comments:

Post a Comment